Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Maddie!

Well, it's official. I'm six.  Yea, that's kind of a big deal.  I had a great birthday.  Danielle my godmother came to school with mom for lunch and recess, and they brought me Chick-Fil-A.  Then for my birthday dinner we went to "chips & dip" which is what Libby and I call the Mexican restaurant up the street.  I requested red velvet cake! Then I opened presents...I got a rainbow loom, a stuffed snake and some dolls from Libby.  It was a fun day.  And guess what! It's not over yet.  My party is on Saturday. We're going to do manis and pedis and then have cupcakes at a bakery!  I'll be back with pictures from the party!
My birthday breakfast...cinnamon rolls! 

Me and Danielle at lunch.

I told Mom, "I'm six now.  I got this."


No comments: