Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

Oh my goodness...Halloween was so fun!  Right when I got off the school bus I ate a quick snack and then it was get in my costume time!  Mom helped us get our outfits on, our hair just right and then we put on our make up as the final touch.  I requested Cleopatra eyes and Libby really wanted pink hair and Mom did not disappoint!

We went to our neighborhood Trunk or Treat where we ate pizza and saw all our friends.  Then it was trick or treating time.  We went all around our block (only skipping the house that had a VERY scary haunted house on the porch.  I may be brave enough to try it next year.)  and our costumes were a big hit!

Close up of my "Cleopatra" eyes.

Isn't this costume beautiful?

Walk like an Egyptian dance...

The poodle (aka Libby Bella Pink Poodle) was not in a photo mood.

Ariana is a peacock...she's my best bud  at school.  Her sister Arlette came too!

Food time!

Libby's first smile of the night!

Nothing like a little sugar buzz and some "Purple People Eater" dancing.




No comments: