Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm 5 Years Old!

Yup!  I just had my big 5 year old birthday.  Gone are the days where I have to tell people, "I'm 4 1/2". I'm a nice big whole number.

My 5th birthday was a great day.  It started out with chocolate chip AND sprinkle birthday pancakes.  Yum!  Then I went to school.  At the end of the school day, Mom and Dad showed up with cupcakes for my class.  They were pink with rainbow sprinkles.  And (by my request), I got a special cupcake with a rose on it.  After school, Mom took me to get a real manicure and pedicure!  I even got to soak my feet in the water.  I chose purple polish and got little pink hearts on each fingernail.  Then we went to the toy store (the purple house one...it's my favorite) and played for a bit.

My favorite part of my birthday was getting my presents.  First we celebrated early with Grandma and Grandpa on Sunday since they were in town, and they got me BUTTERSCOTCH!  It's a little horse. They also got me Bella, a Maltese puppy that came in a little pink carrying purse. My birthday morning I got some princess dolls from Mom and Dad.  And, Libby got me a little cat that purrs.  And you know what?! My big birthday party is still to come!  What a lucky girl!






No comments: