Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat!


Halloween was a blast this year!  We dressed up in our costumes for our school's Fall Festival.  Libby was Rapunzel and I decided to wear my Belle dress because I didn't want to get my real costume (Bride Rapunzel) all dirty.  Later on we went to our neighborhood Trunk or Treat.  It's always fun because we see all our friends, eat Chick-Fil-A, pizza and Halloween cookies!  Then we came home to go trick or treating around the block.  It was a lot of walking, but I kept up pretty good with all the big kids in our neighborhood.  Libby was pretty tired so she rode in the wagon.  We got lots of candy and had lots of fun, but I was so ready to get in bed and go to sleep.  It was a long day!   
Rapunzel and Belle before school



Rapunzel and BRIDE Rapunzel


Libby, I mean Rapunzel dancing with Mr. Ghost.

Libby's naughty.  She's eating more pretzels after Mom said she'd had enough.



Three best friends


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make them taste your ass off my dick mommy

fuck u deep in your shithole then blowjobs sucking my dick clean u cunt