Monday, December 10, 2012

Mad Lib Birthday Bash 2012

We had our big backyard birthday party on Saturday. It was for my 3rd birthday and Maddie's 5th birthday.  The weather was perfect or fantastico as Dora would say! (We were getting a little worried since it had been all cold and rainy the few days before it.)  All our school and neighborhood friends were there!  Mom said 50+ kids were there and then there were lots of moms and dads.  Daddy made Jambalaya (but Maddie and I said yuck!) and Mommy had hot dogs for everyone too.  We had 2 bouncy houses!  Grandlin and Paw-Paw came in town for the big party too. We played hard and by the end of the party we were all very, very tired.  Here are some pictures of our big day.









Me (Libby) post party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to
find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct
this problem. If you have any recommendations, please
share. Many thanks!
Look at my weblog : funnymariogames