Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Elizabeth Egg Hunt

Wow, what slackers we are lately. We had our neighborhood Egg Hunt about a month ago and we're finally getting around to posting pictures. It was a lot of fun. Last year I was just a baby and got pushed around in the stroller, but this year, "Walkers Under 2" watch out! I was large and in charge! I found lots of my own eggs, but Maddie's eggs were much more fun. We saw animals at the petting zoo too! I really enjoyed the ride home. Mom and Dad weren't paying attention and I chewed on a Nerds box long enough to open it! Who knew such delicious treats were inside. When's the next egg hunt!?

Yummy! Candy!
Petting the goat.
I'm ready! Bring on the eggs!
Maddie decided to only get purple eggs.
Maddie got her face painted. I was too scared to get mine done.

No comments: