Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break Trip to Big D

We went on an airplane to visit Grandlin & Paw-Paw in Dallas for our Spring Break! The plane ride was very exciting. It was a little bumpy, but I thought the bumpy parts were fun and yelled "WHEE!" and everyone else looked so serious! We had lots of fun times in Dallas. Great Maw-Maw El was there and then Uncle Tim and Aunt Shay showed up. There were lots of people around! We went to Legoland and played in the hot tub alot. The Easter bunny even showed up and left us treats! I was sad to leave my "new house", but I'll be back!
Libby and I were dancing for Maw-Maw El.
Our Easter baskets! I got lots of candy and some princess dolls!
Singing at Legoland. I sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider". I liked being on stage!
Libby seemed to have fun in the lego pit!
See what happens when they men are left in charge!? A party in the hot tub!
Libby really liked her bunny and the bubbles the Easter bunny left her.

No comments: