Wednesday, March 23, 2011

15 Months!!

I turned 15 months this week. Everyone keeps saying I'm getting to be such a big girl. I guess I am! I'm talking some more. Some of my new words are: apple, book, ball, ba (which means dog), baby, cow, cat, shake (we like to sing "Shake Your Bootie!"). I LOVE music. When Mom puts songs on the radio I start clapping immediately. I like to dance too. Last Sunday, a lady told Daddy in church that I was "musically inclined". I don't know what that means, but I sure did enjoy the church choir!
15 month stats:
Height: 29 3/4" (50%)
Weight: 23 lbs 5 oz. (50%)
Head: 45.3 cm (50%)

1 comment:

Jud and Lindsey Martin said...

Ok, my child is huge. At 6 months Miles was almost an inch longer than Libby. How am I going to feed these boys when they are teenagers?

Both girls are adorable. I'm super excited about girl time this summer, but we need to get the kids together soon. That would be so much fun.