Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras!

Happy Mardi Gras, Everyone! This year Mom got a king cake shipped to us from New Orleans (for those of you who don't know, that's where my family and "Tiana" from Princess & the Frog lives). I was so excited to share it with my friends at school. Mom brought everyone beads and we all ate the king cake. Ms. Gretchen (my teacher) got the baby. So now we have a classroom baby! Libby liked the king cake too. She really liked walking around trying to put the beads on. She's so silly.
Libby kept saying "more" after her piece was finished. She really liked it!
Yummy! P.S.- Can you see my new bangs?!
Here's my class at school. I got to hold the baby for the picture. We were saying "Happy Mardi Gras!"
There's silly Libby trying to get those beads on. She kept taking them on and off...on and off.

No comments: