Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July weekend! On Saturday I swam in my pool and then went to a friend's birthday party. She had an ice cream truck! I got a Dora the Explorer ice cream treat. I ate most of it but a lot of it went all over me. It was a sticky yummy mess! Later on Greta came over for a dinner. We played together and had fun!


Here I am with Mom before the birthday party. Sorry the picture is blurry. It's the best one of the bunch...I'm just a wiggle-worm! Enjoying my "Dora" treat! This was before it was all over my hands and face and dress.
(Don't fret, Grand-lin, the dress washed beautifully!!)
This little bear dances and I thought it was so funny!


Video of Greta and me playing.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love that dress! Too adorable. Only a few more days before we get to meet you, Miss Maddie. Maxx can't wait!