Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beach Weekend

Just back from a long weekend at Wrightsville Beach, NC. I haven't been to the beach since I was 4-months old, so basically I was a first-timer! I had so much fun. We ate lunch both days by the boats. Mom and I walked up and down the dock so I could wave at the boaters. The rest of the time we stayed busy at the beach and pool. I collected sea shells, played in the sand and loved wading in the ocean. I made friends with some big girls at the wading pool of the hotel. I'm pretty tired from all the excitement, but I can't wait to go back!

Eating lunch by the boatsPlaying in the sandDad made us a "couch" in the sand. It was fun to climb down into and relax! Dad taking me to get some water for our sand castle.

Mom and I playing in the waves.

No comments: