Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the "Da-Da's"! We celebrated Father's Day by taking Daddy to lunch. We took the light rail to eat some Mexican food. It was my first train ride and I really enjoyed it! And I love eating out...dipping my fries in ketchup is a favorite. This afternoon we may go to a water spray park or swim in my new backyard "maddie" pool (it has a SLIDE!). Either way, we'll be staying cool since it's been in the 90's here all week.

I'm 19 months old now and busier than ever. As you can see I don't leave home without "Baby". She eats with me, sleeps with me and goes everywhere I do. I love pushing her in my stroller and cleaning her up with baby wipes.
Here are some of the latest and greatest of me (and baby!).

Waiting patiently for the train. I was super curious!

Dad and I enjoying ourselves a big Mexican lunch!
Sushi, anyone? I had my first sushi roll this week and liked it! Well, I ate the rice and gave Mom that stuff in the middle. Maybe I'll be more adventurous next time, but it's a start!

Still trying to get down that sticky rice. It took some work!

I got a computer this week. So now whenever Mom and Dad turn on their computer I bring mine out and work too.

No comments: