Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NOLA - Part Two

I couldn't fit all my pictures ... so here are some more. I told you we were busy!

Great Maw-Maw sat down to play with me. It was fun. I really enjoyed her cooking too! I ate a hot tamale!

Cousin Kelly and I played ALL day! She was so fun. We played make-up and tea party. She let me wear her sunglasses and play with her purses. She is so cool!

The horse was talking to me and I thought it was hilarious!

Family picture in Jackson Square!

GG and I ate beignets at Cafe Du Monde. Not sure what a "beignet" is other than a warm, sugary bread thing that I loved.

Family picture at Ro-Bears...this is where I had my first sno-ball. Mom ate her sno-balls here when she was a little girl.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Looks like you were a busy girl, Miss Maddie!! It also looks like you had so much fun!! Me and your Uncle Tim are soooo jealous that you got to go to Ro-Bears. Wedding Cake sno-ball...YUMMY!!