Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Libby is 19 Months!


I'm 19 months today. (Technically tomorrow.) This is a recent picture of me. I'm eating spaghetti and meatballs, one of my favorites! I love to eat! I also have to do everything by myself now. I use a fork and spoon. And as you can see I can get a little messy when I eat.

I love climbing up and down the stairs (by myself!). I climb in and out of the car (by myself). Mom says I make her nervous, but I've got really good balance so she shouldn't worry. I'm also a great helper. I love to clean up and I help Mom get our shoes on in the morning. My words are getting clearer and I'm adding new ones everyday! My favorite thing to do (besides eat!) is dance. Put on any music and I'll boogie down! I'll have to get Mom to record me dancing so you can see me too.

And I'm telling Mom when I go to the bathroom. Yup, maybe I'll be going on the potty soon! :)
(Note from editor: I know it's wishful thinking, but it certainly would be nice!)

No comments: