Sunday, December 12, 2010

Daddy's 10th Marathon

Daddy ran a marathon this weekend. He dressed like Santa Claus. Mom and I sprayed his hair red, white and green. He looked pretty silly, but it was easy to spot him on the course! We dropped him off at the start line and then cheered him on at mile 2. But it was pretty chilly so we went home for a while. We got back just in time to see him at the finish line. I told him I wanted to run real fast with him next time!
I got to spray the red part. Pretty cool, huh!?
He's ready to run!
I was a little worried about hugging him b/c I thought he was going to be all wet. But he wasn't so sweaty!
I helped him re-fuel.
I had to sit far away from him so he wouldn't steal all my chips. :)

Note from Mom: At the end of the day, I asked Maddie what her favorite part of the day was. I told her mine was going to the race to see Daddy cross the finish line. She said,"Mommy, I really liked eating chips." Oh well!


No comments: