Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Tree Time

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we loaded up in the car for our annual trek to the mountains to pick out our Christmas tree. The ride went by pretty quickly...I watched Cinderella and had hot chocolate! Libby slept. It was cold and windy at the top of the mountain, but we picked our tree quickly, and the men came with a big chainsaw and cut it down. They tied the tree to the top of our car!! I was anxious to get home and decorate. I love decorations! Libby kept trying to eat the ornaments, but I was very good about telling her "NO, Libby!". (I have to tell her that all the time!) I really love Christmastime!
I had to tell Libby what was going on because she couldn't see much all bundled up and in her stroller.
Libs and I love our Daddy!
Mom and I posed with all the trees.
Peek a boo!
I wanted this baby tree, but we got a big one instead!

No comments: