Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

So I survived my first Halloween! Even though I couldn't eat any candy, it was really fun AND exhausting. Maddie was Cinderella and I was Snow White. She picked her costume out months ago, and I was given a hand-me-down (guess I better get used to it!). We went to our neighborhood "Trunk or Treat" and then we went trick-or-treating around our street. I lasted all night and never got fussy. Maddie went house to house in her light up glass slippers and went up and down all the stairs without falling down (we were all very impressed!). I really enjoyed running to the door to see the kids in costumes too. I'm looking forward to next year when I get to eat the candy!!
This is our neighbor Aiden. He wanted to get his "paws" on me! I'm not so sure...
We NEVER stay still...good luck trying to get a picture of us, Mom.
Here we are..Ready to go!

Posing with Mom. I couldn't figure out what was on her head, but I was very interested in it!

No comments: