Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Princess Maddie!

I am now THREE!! I had a wonderful birthday. I had a big princess birthday party yesterday at my house. Lots of my school friends came and so did Cinderella! She played with us for a long time and painted our faces. She did a magic show and let me hold the magic wand. I got lots of presents and ate yummy Cinderella cake (it was purple inside!). I was very tired by the end of my party and took a long nap. I can't wait for my next birthday....celebrating birthdays are fun!
This is the crown that Cinderella painted on my face. Pretty cool, huh?!
Here's my best friend Caroline. Everyone came dressed in their princess best!
Here I am sitting on Cinderella's lap. She made me feel very special!!
Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and I blew out the candles all by myself. Then we got to dig into the yummy Cinderella cake!!
YUM!


No comments: