Thursday, June 24, 2010

Libby is 6 months!



I turned 6 months this week!! Hard to believe that I'm half way to ONE! I had a great check up at the doctor. She was really impressed with how alert I was and how well I grabbed things and moved around. Let's just say I'm VERY healthy. Mom says to tell you my stats:

Weight: 19 lbs 7 oz - 95% (Just for the record the "little" sister is 2 lbs bigger than Maddie was at this point!)
Height: 25 3/4" - 50% (Taller than Maddie too!)

I'm figuring out how to get places too. I'm trying to scoot to get to things, but for some reason I keep going backward? But between scooting and rolling I can pretty much get to toys. Maddie keeps taking things away from me, but I don't care, I just smile at her because I think she's the best!

And I started eating some veggies this week (I've been eating cereal like a champ!). So far I like squash but not carrots so much. :)

No comments: