Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beach Trip

We went to the beach this past weekend. We went with my friend Hannah who lives behind us. It was so much fun. I liked the beach and collecting shells, but I REALLY liked swimming in the pool at the house. I would jump off the side of the pool to Daddy! We got ice cream (with sprinkles!) too. When we drove up to our house this morning I told Daddy and Mommy that I wanted to go back to my new house!
Did I mention I got ice cream TWICE!
I even shared some of my ice cream with Libby. Just one bite, Libby!
I REALLY didn't like getting sunscreen applied, but Mom made me put it on!
Running with my crab friend Sebastian! (I was the Little Mermaid!)
Family picture!
Libby liked to relax in the pool...and I shared my baby duck with her.

I love my sister. I call her "my best Libby ever".
She really likes to chew on stuff. Here she is with Mr. Starfish.
Beach ball time!
Swimming with Daddy. See you soon, beach!

No comments: