Sunday, March 28, 2010

Neighborhood Egg Hunt

Yesterday was the Easter Egg Hunt in our neighborhood. It was so fun! My friends Payton and Isabella came with us. We took the wagon to the park. I saw my buddies Caroline and Greta there too! I collected some eggs. It was good training for the egg hunt at church next weekend.
An egg hunt? Seriously, mom? I'm a bit young, don't ya think?
Can you tell I just ate?? Check out my BELLY!
Chilling out with Grandma...she's taking good care of me this week.
Cheese! Here I am with Payton and Isabella. (Note from Mom: Getting 3 toddlers to smile and stay still...impossible!!)
Get me outta here!!
Nice little bunny.
Not doing much egg hunting today. Decided I'd rather relax.
This Egg Hunt is soooo fun. I love being with Caroline!
My basket is not very full...gotta get me some more eggs.

No comments: