Friday, December 25, 2015

Maddie's Birthday and Thanksgiving on an Island

  Hi! I turned 8 on November 20th.  I can't believe I'm 8 now.  I had a great birthday!  Mom sent in cupcakes for my class AND we had our talent show that day at school and then again that night.  My friends and I did "It's a Hard Knock Life" from Annie.  I love being on stage = so much fun!
8 years old today!
Then if that wasn't enough...the next morning we left for St. Johns!  It's an island in the CARIBBEANS (as we like to call it).  We met my best friend in the whole world Addie there.  Well it was quite the flight there (big delays!)...we almost missed the last ferry, but we made it and had fun.  Libby and Mom were a little sick there but made the most of it.  It was so much fun!  We swam, snorkeled, ate lots (the moms and dads drank a lot of these things called Pain Killers) and got tan! We enjoyed celebrating Thanksgiving ... island style! 
On our way!  Be there in soon (or so we thought!)

On our way to the BVIs.  I could get use to this boating thing.


The whole gang on the "Take it Easy".
Mermaid Tail Friends
Daddy and Libby at the Soggy Dollar Bar.



No comments: