Thursday, August 27, 2015

Back To School 2015

School is off to a great start!  We are at Our Lady of Lourdes this year in Raleigh.  We miss riding the bus but so far mom has survived carpool.

Maddie:  I'm in 2nd grade this year.  My teacher is Ms. Frinzl and my assistant is Ms. Spellman.  They are nice and so far they let me give them hugs!  I'm the new girl in my class but everyone has been pretty nice to me so far.  I made a friend over the summer named Bailey so I knew one person when school started.   And a boy has been nice to me too. His name is Summey.  I have a locker this year!  I'm excited to be in Raleigh and see my Daddy everyday.  Plus Raleigh has lots of nature to explore!

Libby: Finally I started big school this year (I've been ready!)  I am soooo excited to be in Kindergarten!!  My teachers are so nice.  They are Ms. Lynch and Ms. Moore.  I have made lots of friends.  I love Marlowe the most but I play with Mamie and Kylie too. The most exciting part of Kindergarten is we got 8th grade buddies to go to Mass with.  My buddy is Rachel and she's super cool.  She even gave me a cookie. I like living in Raleigh so far because Daddy is here all the time and we go on bike rides together.  Plus our apartment has 2 swimming pools! 


No comments: