Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

A few weeks ago we had a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch.  It was lots of fun!  It's one of our favorite field trips.  We play on the farm (we saw a baby goat!) and then the farmer drives all of us on a big trailer to get our pumpkins.  We looked around for the perfect pumpkin.  Then we had a picnic there with all of our friends.
We're getting so tall! 

Maddie and I are pilgrims.  I got mad that I had to be the boy!


This is my best friend Violet. Maddie kept doing a funny face.

More Maddie Funny Faces!

My pumpkin was little and perfect.

Maddie's pumpkin was heavy for her.

We picked pretty yellow flowers for Mommy.

Violet and I are getting our own flowers.

This is my mad face.  I told Violet that I didn't want to be the BOY pilgrim.

No comments: