Sunday, August 12, 2012

I love to swim, bike, run!

I finished my 2nd triathlon last weekend. This year I was TOUGH (and very excited about it!) I  didn't want to be beaten. I raced my heart out. Libby couldn't do it...she's not old enough yet, but she was a really good cheerleader.
I couldn't race this year, but the nice lady gave me a number.  It's my age.  I'm "2 and half"!

I'm tough.  I'm Maddie Behrens!


Pure joy after a good swim (with very little help from Dad!)



My finishers medal.  It's GOLD!




1 comment:

Wardcnul said...

This will allow the laptop to run directly off of the battery. Another problem that I have discovered is that the batteries do not fit into everything. Might be hard to find in stores. Since Thorch Rechargeable Light is meant to be used mainly for insect and pest detection purposes, it is obvious that the product will be handled roughly. The design is great for the MacBook Pro and then the battery, I only used a larger fan in the MacBook have to make it this cool thing.