Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Christmas!

We had such a fun Christmas morning! Santa really brought us EVERYTHING we asked for. I guess we were good little girls! I got a dollhouse and Barbie Charm School movie and toys. Libby got a baby doll, highchair and doll bed. We played all morning and then our friends from next door came over for brunch. We ate lots and played more. Libs and I were exhausted and rested on the couch watching my new Barbie movie. Then we played more!! It was a great Christmas Day!
Daddy helping me with my Barbie Charm School carriage.
Libs munching on one of our gingerbread cookies (we made them for Santa!).
The inside of my dollhouse!
My beautiful dollhouse. It's so big!
Libby and I playing with my Little Pony Mermaid castle. It plays music and Libs likes to dance to it.
Libby got her first dress-up dress and wore it all morning. Oh, and that's her new baby doll Kaylin.
Here I am playing with my new dollhouse.
I got some neat stocking stuffers, like my little "Fancy Nancy" books.
Libby got a Sesame Street playhouse with Big Bird, Elmo, Abby Caddaby and Cookie Monster!
I love my Daddy sooo much!

No comments: