Friday, June 24, 2011

Libby is 18 months!

I turned 18 months this week! I am really growing! I'm very polite and like to say Thank You" and "Please". Whenever a camera comes out, I do my big smile and say "Cheese". I also am quick to swipe Mom's phone and say "Hel-wo" to call "Da Da".

I love to blow kisses and to dance. Mom keeps trying to get a video of me dancing, but of course when the camera comes out to video me, I stop dancing pose and say "Cheese!".

Maddie and I play together now. My favorite games are Chase and Hide-n-Seek. Maddie is a great big sister and tolerates me "most" of the time!

I'm a Big 18 month old! Cheese!
My first time to play Princess dress up with Maddie! I'm Ariel today!
We're going to be the best of friends!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

WOW 18 months already?!?!? Where does the time go? The girls are precious!