Thursday, July 15, 2010

Libby's Baptism - July 11, 2010

We had a big family weekend for my Baptism. Lots of my family came in town: Grandlin & Paw-Paw, Grandma & Grandpa, Uncle Mike and Aunt Anita and my cousins Kristen, Matt and Nick, and Uncle Doug and my cousin Hunter! It was a fun weekend! I was a good girl during the church ceremony. I fell asleep on Kristen and woke up when they poured water on me (who pours cold water on a sleeping baby!?), but I didn't cry. My sister Maddie thought everyone was clapping for her when it was over...I didn't have the heart to tell her it was all for me!
I tried to get my hands on that burning candle...no luck!
All smiles! I love to stand up!
I really enjoyed sitting in the grass...I even had a grass snack when Mom wasn't looking.
Maddie and me with our grandparents...we love our grandparents!
Here I am with my Godparents Hunter and Kristen!

No comments: