Thursday, January 21, 2010

Libby is One Month Old!

Libby turned one month today. We took her to the Doctor. I've been home this week from school with a bad cough so I got to go with her for her check up. I don't like the Doctor much, but I let her take a look at Libby. Libby didn't seem to mind too much.

I did cry when Libby got her shot...it looked like it hurt her and I'm a very protective big sister.

Libby's stats:
Weight: 10 lbs 12 oz (she gained 3 lbs in her first month...so did I!)-75-90%
Height: 21 3/4 " (she's grown 3/4 of an inch) - 50%
Head: 36.5 cm (she's got a little head!) - 25%

Well, gotta run...time for another tea party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new banner photo with both sweet girls in it. Maddie looks like the cat that ate the canary! You must all be so happy. Love, Larkin