Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloweeeeen!

It was my 2nd Halloween last night. I was dressed as a ladybug! We went to the park for our neighborhood's "Trunk or Treat". I gathered some goodies for a bit, but I mostly ran around with my buddy Caroline. Then it started raining! :( We went home and I helped Mom and Daddy hand out candy to all the trick-or-treaters. I also ate my fair share of candy (my favorite was Almond Joy!). Posing in my costume! It's my model pose!
Cheese! Here I am with my neighbor Hannah (I love Hannah!).
Daddy and I with some scary teeth. Blue teeth this time! (See below for our green teeth!)
Here I am with Caroline. (Note from Mom: I took 5 pictures and couldn't get one of both of them looking at the camera...2 year olds!)

I took a picture with my buddy "Nay-Nay". She came over to see me in my costume.