Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weekend In Atlanta

Recently we traveled to Atlanta to visit our friends Bob, Sarah and Addison. It was a busy weekend full of lots of fun and playing. Addison and I got along really well. I had a blast playing with the doggies Stella & Stout. Stella wouldn't sit down and drink her tea at the tea parties I kept trying to have with her, but it was fun trying to chase her down. We went and saw Elmo Live and I got a big Elmo balloon. I'm looking forward to visiting them again soon!
Cheese. Addison and I posing on her rocking chair.

Addison and I are shopping for groceries at the Children's Museum.

Fishing! (also at the Children's Museum)

Playing with "Moon Sand".

My first masterpiece! Pretty talented, huh?

Playing at Addison's. I loved putting the dog in the stroller and running around the house. Addison let me borrow her tutu! ( I need to get one of my own!)

No comments: