Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!

I saw snow for the first time this morning. I really liked to look at it, but I didn't want to play in it. It was too cold! Here's a picture of me enjoying the scenery. I've also posted some recent pictures of me. I'm 14 months today! (Oh, and I can stand for short periods of time and I occassionally take a few steps, but still no walking!)

Wow...it's white out here!

I'm so glad Mom put these things on my hands for me to chew. Isn't it lunch time??

Here I am riding around with baby Katie. I take her everywhere with me.

I got this great chair to play in. I like to put all my stuffed animals on it with me.


I also like to relax and read books in my chair. Here I am catching up on the latest US Weekly. I love stealing Mom's magazines!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Maddie looks adorable in her coat and gloves! And I love how she had to take a monkey friend with her to play in the snow. I can't wait to meet her and see you guys again!