Thursday, July 31, 2008

8 Months

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been busy! My first tooth is coming in. No crawling yet, but I'm trying so hard to get places! I think I'll get this crawling thing down pretty soon...if it weren't for this belly, I'd probably be moving around already :)


Below: I'm fascinated with Dad's caps. What do you think?? Pretty cute, huh?

My new pool...it's a frog and I LOVE playing in it. Just ignore that picture of me below, I don't think it's very flattering, but mom thought it was funny. :-

Crunching numbers...literally! So, I swiped this calculator from Dad's desk and it's the first shiny thing with buttons that they actually let me chew on! And I'm modeling a cute little "Born to Shop" onesie Ms. Janis gave me the other day...I really do like to shop! (Oh no, Dad's in trouble!)

No comments: